Total Fee 11,485
- Admission to undergraduate degree courses in Computer Applications, offered in this college, is made strictly in accordance with the statutes of the University of Kashmir and the guidelines set by the department of Higher Education, Govt. of J&K.
- Eligibility for admission to B.C.A programme is 45% in Hr. Sec. –II examination and admission to the programme is made through merit basis in the college.
- The admission format / form and other eligibility requirements can be viewed from the college website :www.gcwmaroad.org
Certificates / Testimonials required at the time of admission.
- a) 2 recent passport size photographs.
- b) Provisional /Discharge certificate in original from the institution last attended.
- c) Self Attested copy of the certificate of secondary school examination (Class 10th ) for Date of Birth.
- d) Self Attested copy of Marks certificate of Higher Secondary Part 2nd Examination (Class 12th ).
- e) Self Attested copy of Category Certificate Under SRO-126/294.
- f) Self Attested copy of State subject.
- g) Fee/ ash Receipt.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All the bonifide students of the college are directed to strictly observe the following guidelines:-
- Ragging is an offence: Any student found indulging in ragging or causing any other kind of harassment to the fellow students shall face a strict disciplinary action under rules.
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside the college campus. Any student found in possession of the same shall be liable for a disciplinary action under rule ranging from fine to the cancellation of admission.
- Students should in their own interest, read the notices including the notice containing rules placed on the notice board from time to time.
- Ignorance of any rule or regulation will not be accepted, as an excuse for violating the same.
- Students shall not be allowed to enter or leave the college premises after/before the scheduled time.
- Students should strictly follow the dress code i.e white Kameez(knee length), Shalwar with plain white dupatta.
- Students must take proper care of the college property and help in keeping the premises neat and clean. Any damage to the property of the Institute will have to be made good by the student concerned.
- Every student of the college shall maintain discipline and consider it her duty to behave decently at all the places.
- A student remaining absent continuously for 15 days shall be struck off from the rolls. However, she shall be re-admitted with the permission of principals after paying a re-admission fee under rule.
- Student shall avail a leave from college for 10 days only during a academic session with prior permission from Sr. Dean Student's Welfare.
- Every student shall always carry with her an identity card issued by the College, and the loss of the same shall immediately be reported in writing to the principal.
- A violation of any of the rule by the students shall make them liable for disciplinary action under rule. Full powers of the Disciplinary Action/punishment are vested with Principal of the college.
- The college is a “No Polythene Zone”, hence no student shall carry any kind of Polythene in the college campus.
- The college is a “No Smoking Zone”
Internal Assessment of Practicals is generally done in the month of August .
The students having at least 75% of the attendance in Practicals are eligible to appear in the examination.
Candidate who fails to appear in the same shall have to submit an application stating the reason thereof.
The concerned Head of the Department after examining the same shall take a decision in this regard.
External practical examinations are conducted at the end of the session as per the date sheet issued by the University of Kashmir.
No separate test is conducted for the candidates who fail to appear in the same.
Students who do not appear in the practical examination are not eligible for appearing in the annual examination conducted by the affiliating University.
© 2016 Government College for Women - M.A.Road Srinagar Kashmir - Deptt. of Higher Education, Govt. of J&K.