- The admission to this course shall be made on the basis of an Entrance Examination conducted by the
University of Kashmir.
Certificates / Testimonials required at the time of admission.
- a) 3 recent passport size photographs
- b) Attested copy of the Certificate of secondary school examination (Class 10th )
- c) Attested copies of B.A/B.Sc Marks Certificates
- d) Permanent Residence Certificate
- e) Category Certificate Under SRO-126/294
- f) Provisional and character certificate of qualifying examination
CODE OF CONDUCT
All the bonifide students of the college are directed to strictly observe the following guidelines:-
- Ragging is an offence: Any student found indulging in ragging or causing any other kind of harassment to the fellow students shall face a strict disciplinary action under rules.
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside the college campus. Any student found in possession of the same shall be liable for a disciplinary action under rule ranging from fine to the cancellation of admission.
- Students should in their own interest, read the notices including the notice containing rules placed on the notice board from time to time.
- Ignorance of any rule or regulation will not be accepted, as an excuse for violating the same.
- Students shall not be allowed to enter or leave the college premises after/before the scheduled time.
- Students should strictly follow the dress code i.e white Kameez(knee length), Shalwar with plain white dupatta.
- Students must take proper care of the college property and help in keeping the premises neat and clean. Any damage to the property of the Institute will have to be made good by the student concerned.
- Every student of the college shall maintain discipline and consider it her duty to behave decently at all the places.
- A student remaining absent continuously for 15 days shall be struck off from the rolls. However, she shall be re-admitted with the permission of principals after paying a re-admission fee under rule.
- Student shall avail a leave from college for 10 days only during a academic session with prior permission from Sr. Dean Student's Welfare.
- Every student shall always carry with her an identity card issued by the College, and the loss of the same shall immediately be reported in writing to the principal.
- A violation of any of the rule by the students shall make them liable for disciplinary action under rule. Full powers of the Disciplinary Action/punishment are vested with Principal of the college.
- The college is a “No Polythene Zone”, hence no student shall carry any kind of Polythene in the college campus.
- The college is a “No Smoking Zone”
The students having at least 75% of the attendance in Practicals are eligible to appear in the examination.
Candidate who fails to appear in the same shall have to submit an application stating the reason thereof.
The concerned Head of the Department after examining the same shall take a decision in this regard.
External practical examinations are conducted at the end of the session as per the date sheet issued by the University of Kashmir.
No separate test is conducted for the candidates who fail to appear in the same.
Students who do not appear in the practical examination are not eligible for appearing in the annual examination conducted by the affiliating University.
© 2011 Government College for Women - M.A.Road Srinagar Kashmir - Deptt. of Higher Education, Govt. of J&K.