Human Resource Development And Training
R & D Cell was constituted in GCW to overview the various programme going on in various fields like Literature, Humanities, Sciences etc, both in the campus & outside. To introduce Undergraduate students of the significance of Research. Each member of the R&D Cell makes queries in their subjects regarding the ongoing Projects (Major, Minor & Departmental), Seminars attended, Paper Presented & published by the Faculty members & the matter in brief form is put up on the R& D Notice Board. All the reports put up on the notice Board will be compiled as Annual Publication of the R & D Cell.
HRD & T Mgt.Committe
| Prof. Mushtaq Ahmad Wani(Principal)
|| Chief Co-ordintor
| Prof. Rouf Ali
Activities in the past years :
• Department-wise updating of an R & D Board displaying developments & achievements in the concerned subjects & departments.
• Seminar for Teaching & Non Teaching Faculty on : " Changing trends in Higher Education" , "Autonomous Colleges" and "Reaccredidation Processes".
• UGC Activities, Project/ Academic Conference, Formulation/ Funding agencies, etc
• National Science Day celebrations were conducted with the following intercollegiate competitions held in the College Auditorium. Poster making (topic: science for human welfare) , Logo creation for news letter of R&D cell,
• General quiz
• Inter department skit competition highlighting trends and developments in respective subjects.
• Paper Presentation Contest on Modern trends in the concerned discipline for Science & Humanities students every year.